SHARE YOUR STORY
Thank you for sharing your experience with DigniCap. We know this is a very personal journey, and appreciate you sharing it with us and others going through similar experiences. Here are some tips before getting started.
- Share as much or as little as you are comfortable with.
- Is there something you wish you knew prior to starting treatment? If so, someone else is probably wanting to know the same thing.
- Need some examples of other patient stories? Visit our Patient Stories page
Here are a few questions to keep in mind to help you get started writing about your experience:
- Tell us a little about yourself.
- Did you have a successful experience using DigniCap?
- Why was trying to keep your hair during chemotherapy important to you?
- How did keeping your hair affect you, and those around you (e.g. family, friends, colleagues)?
- What do you wish you knew before using DigniCap?
- What advice would you give to someone who is going through a similar experience, or who has recently been diagnosed and is considering scalp cooling?
- Is there anything else you would like to share?
Please note that the content of this website is not intended as professional medical or healthcare advice and should not be construed as a substitute for professional healthcare advice, or services from a qualified professional healthcare provider familiar with your unique situation. This content is intended solely as a general product and corporate information.
10925 Estate Lane, Suite 185
Dallas, TX 75238
226 60 Lund, Sweden
+46 46 16 30 90