SHARE YOUR STORY
Thank you for sharing your experience with DigniCap. We know this is a very personal journey, and appreciate you sharing it with us and others going through similar experiences. Here are some tips before getting started.
- Share as much or as little as you are comfortable with.
- Is there something you wish you knew prior to starting treatment? If so, someone else is probably wanting to know the same thing.
- Need some examples of other patient stories? Visit our Patient Stories page
Here are a few questions to keep in mind to help you get started writing about your experience:
- Tell us a little about yourself.
- Did you have a successful experience using DigniCap?
- Why was trying to keep your hair during chemotherapy important to you?
- How did keeping your hair affect you, and those around you (e.g. family, friends, colleagues)?
- What do you wish you knew before using DigniCap?
- What advice would you give to someone who is going through a similar experience, or who has recently been diagnosed and is considering scalp cooling?
- Is there anything else you would like to share?
10925 Estate Lane, Suite 185
Dallas, TX 75238
226 60 Lund, Sweden
+46 46 16 30 90
Corso di Porta Nuova, 46
20121 Milan, Italy