Is scalp cooling right for me?
- I understand that scalp cooling may cause pain or discomfort with extreme cold sensitivity, which
typically diminishes within the first 30 minutes of treatment.
- I understand there are special hair care recommendations.
- I understand that treatment scheduling will depend on machine availability.
- I will need to have a cap fitting done prior to the first treatment.
- I understand that if I use this service it will require additional time after the infusion (60-180 minutes).
- I understand that the goal of treatment with DigniCap is less than 50% hair loss.
- I am aware that shedding will occur and that DigniCap will not completely prevent hair loss.
- I understand that the amount of hair loss is dependent on several factors including the chemotherapy regimen, dosage, duration of drug infusion, chemotherapy drug, metabolism, and other medical conditions.
- I understand that insurance may not cover the cost of scalp cooling treatments.
- I have discussed the DigniCap contraindications and warnings with my provider and understand these risks.
- I understand that scalp cooling results are variable and that there is no guarantee of success.
Please note that the content of this website is not intended as professional medical or healthcare advice and should not be construed as a substitute for professional healthcare advice, or services from a qualified professional healthcare provider familiar with your unique situation. This content is intended solely as a general product and corporate information.
10925 Estate Lane, Suite 185
Dallas, TX 75238
226 60 Lund, Sweden
+46 46 16 30 90