INTRODUCING THE NEXT GENERATION IN SCALP COOLING
Discover the DELTA Advantage
- 54% smaller than previous device
- Up to 80% reduction in nursing time
- Improved patient comfort from innovative thermoelectric cooling
- Quick connection
- Device portability
- Intuitive user interface
- Single patient cap system
- Flexible cooling wrap for precise fit
- Adjustable thermal cap to maintain close contact.
The DigniCap Scalp Cooling System has three primary components:
- Cooling Unit
- Cooling Wrap
- Thermal Cap
DigniCap Delta is a thermoelectric cooling unit with an integrated control system operated via touch screen monitor.
- DigniCap Delta operates by circulating temperature controlled DeltaCool from the device through a hose to the Cooling Wrap.
- The Wrap contains fluid channels that disperse the fluid to all surfaces of the Wrap.
- Circulating fluid temperature is monitored and precisely controlled by two separate sensors in the DigniCap Delta device, one that measures the fluid supply to the Cooling Wrap and one measuring fluid temperatures returning from the Cooling Wrap. An additional sensor monitors supply temperatures as a backup to assure patient safety.
The Cooling Wrap is designed to be wrapped around the patient’s head to create a custom fit for each patient.
- The Cooling Wrap is manufactured as a flat wrap that circulates temperature controlled fluid throughout channels in the cap.
- The fluid temperatures in the Cooling Wrap are tightly controlled by measuring the fluid temperature as it leaves the device and after the fluid returns to the device.
- The Cooling Wrap is completely adjustable to fit comfortably and uniformly on each patient.
- The Cooling Wrap is designed as Single Patient Use. The patient will keep the Cooling Wrap for their series of cooling sessions.
The Thermal Cap is designed to be worn over the Cooling Wrap to provide insulation and maintain scalp contact.
- The Thermal Cap is made of Neoprene to insulate the Cooling Wrap and prevent condensation.
- The Thermal Cap includes a chin strap to secure the cap.
- A series of adjustable tabs across the crown of the cap provide complete adjustability to assure a perfect fit.
- The Thermal Cap keeps the Cooling Wrap in place during treatment by virtue of its elasticity, thus ensuring optimum contact between the Cooling Wrap and the scalp.
- The Thermal Cap is intended for Single Patient Use. The patient will
keep the Thermal Cap for their series of therapy sessions.
DigniCap Delta consists of a thermoelectric cooling unit with a computerized control system operated via a touchscreen monitor. An adjustable Cooling Wrap is connected to the cooling unit. DeltaCool coolant is circulated from the device through the Therapy Hose to small channels within the Cooling Wrap. Circulating fluid temperature is monitored by two separate sensors in DigniCap Delta, one that measures the fluid supply to the Cooling Wrap and one measuring the return flow. An additional sensor monitors supply fluid temperatures as a backup to assure patient safety.
The Cooling Wrap can be easily disconnected from the DigniCap Delta device when necessary, for example, to facilitate restroom visits. To insulate and keep the Cooling Wrap in place, a neoprene Thermal Cap is used over the Cooling Wrap.
Please note that the content of this website is not intended as professional medical or healthcare advice and should not be construed as a substitute for professional healthcare advice, or services from a qualified professional healthcare provider familiar with your unique situation. This content is intended solely as a general product and corporate information.
10925 Estate Lane, Suite 185
Dallas, TX 75238
226 60 Lund, Sweden
+46 46 16 30 90